After a rare 2 week break on leave, we return to the front in order to continue our assault on the Mainstream. As we predicted Africa is popping off and we believe the Geopoltics game is afoot. We cover everthing from RFK, the Trump Indictment, to Jesus’ sexuality. Nothing is off limits in this hard hitting return of your Millennial Media Offensive.
While John was away, Dan came out to play! Linked below is the Lost Episode of MMO, where Dan accepted phone calls from many of the Offensives fiercest warriors. If you’re brave and not easily offended, you can download it here: https://cloud.mmo.show/s/rxRXpCJe8MEbKX4
The NATO/BRICS MAP as mentioned in the episode.
PLEASE CONSIDER DONATING ON PAYPAL! WE NEED YOUR SUPPORT TO KEEP GOING
Huge Thanks to our Fiat Fun Coupon gifting Producers:
- Sir Paulie Bravo
- Sharky Shark
- Ethan Crawley
- Jeremy Cavenaugh
These fine folks found our donation link!
We are also on Cashapp, $mmoshow, and Venmo @mmoshow.The Dirty Jersey Whore strikes a again with his explosive art Victory! Can you beat him? Please send your art to email@example.com & firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Absurd Observations
- Ryle Davis
- Dame TrailChicken (Bock Bock Baby)
- Dale Jr.
- Dirty Jersey Whore
- Mr. H
- Clip Custodian
This Fed Free group sent in boosts, which are little bits of bitcoin donation, which allows for comments as well. These are read live on the show! For more information on boostagrams, Check out this post.Prove you’re not a fed by donating to mmo.show/donate!Still listening on Apple Podcasts or Spotify? Gross. Get yourself a better and more masculine podcast app at NewPodcastApps.comProve you’re not a fed by donating to mmo.show/donate!
Blushing for BRICS
Shotgun of Law
Alternate Electors History
- EC meets to cast two votes for President. 2nd place won VP
- Tie is resolved in HOR w/ each state having 1 vote
- John Adams (Fed) won president w/ running mate Thomas Picknie
- To avoid tie, electors withheld votes for Picknie leading to Thomas Jefferson (Dem Rep) being elected vice president
- Jefferson and Aaron Burr (Dem Rep) tied, took 6 days and 36 ballots before tie was resolved
12th amendment made electors cast Pres and VP ballots 1876:
- FL, OR, LA, SC sent two slates of electors to be counted
- Congress appointed 15 people from Senate, House, and Supreme Court to decide which votes to count
- Congress passed Electoral Count Act
- Congress amended the Electoral Count Act